Click here to view a short video of the system.
The NEC SL1100 can make your employees more reachable, more responsive and more productive through smart features along with rich functionality expected of much larger systems, while not requiring your business to deploy expensive data equipment that you don’t otherwise need.
Powerful communications with a small business price tag
NEC’s SL1100 offers a competitive starting price and a low cost terminal range meaning you don’t need a large upfront investment to get your business communications up and running quickly. The feature rich solution provides Auto Attendant and voicemail at no extra cost, ideal for small companies with limited budgets. Plus with the option to choose form multiple carrier interfaces including SIP, the SL1100 lets you take advantage of VOIP technology to reduce your call costs.
Key Phone System Features of the NEC SL1100:
• Expandable to a maximum of 40 extensions
• PSTN, Basic Rate ISDN, Primary Rate ISDN and SIP trunks
• Digital/Analogue/IP extensions
• Interface to an on-premise alarm system
• Door phone/door striker to open the door to your business
• Automated Attendant allows incoming calls to be directed to their destination without human assistance
• Voicemail with email notification
• Dial-in 16 party conference bridge
• Ring groups allows you to associate extensions to a group of telephones
• 12 or 24 key terminals with headset connection
• Simple installation
• Music on hold and background music
• Mobile extension
• Built in Hotel/Motel features